Tannus Tyre Workshop Fitting – London, SE1 0RB
Tannus Tyre Workshop Fitting – Come into our workshop which is located within the ‘Squeaky Chain’ entrance at 1 Kings Bench Street SE1 0RB. Please enquire before coming to the workshop if you would like to talk to someone in person and to see the product, to ensure someone will be there. Workshop fitting takes 1 hour and there is a few coffee shops nearby to wait in if needs be.
A tannus tyre fitting service consists of:
– booking in a date to confirm fitting and when it will be ready
– removal of current tyres / no change if tyres have already been taken off
– measuring and cleaning of rim surface
– fitting of specified tyre at the workshop. SE1 0RB
– safety check
– And a high 5 when its all done and your ready to roll!
Please note that a 23c & 28c tyres will only fit on the thinner road wheels. 32c & 38c only fit the much wider road rims. Please check the tyre details to make sure it is the correct size.
If you’re unsure, feel free to get in contact with us.
For all bookings and questions, talk with Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org