The images shown are for colour representation purposes and do not show an exact representation of this specific tyre size.
The all new Musai 700 x 23c Aither V1.1 tyre Highlights:
- Tannus’ road tire for long distance training and commuting.
- New slick tread for faster rolling.
- 700 x 23c tyre has a much smaller profile and provides more stable cornering.
- A compound made up of polymer, with the newest technology.
- It has high durability and is above average in speed and gripping ability.
- This is a long term solution.
- It allows you to have simple, stress free cycling enjoyment.
- Its an investment in money, time, fuss and inconveniance.
- Find out more information here
“Rolling resistance has been the enemy of solid tyres, but in this department Tannus claims the unique polymer it has used has resulted in a tyre with a rolling resistance just 2% higher than normal tyres. According to Tannus, tests against a Panaracer tyre revealed that when pedalled at the same power output the Aither 1.1 can travel at 29kph, compared to 30kph for the Panaracer.” – Road.cc February 2, 2015
- 1 tyres (select 2 for a pair)
- 3 bags of the Locking Pin System to ensure perfect fit for your rim. (16.5mm, 17.5mm, 18.5mm width ‘Locking Pins’)
- 1 Tannus tyre installation tool.
- Printed installation instruction.
Please be aware that Tannus Tyres are not recommended for rear tyres on fixed wheels.
Due to the solid compound, this means that skidding will alter the shape of the tyre.
Therefore, NipNip or Tannus cannot accept liability for customers wishing to buy Tannus for rear fixed wheels.