The images shown are for colour representation purposes and do not show an exact representation of this specific tyre size.
The all new Musai 700 x 25c Aither V1.1 tyre Highlights:
- Tannus’ road tire for long distance training and commuting.
- New slick tread for faster rolling.
- 700 x 25c tyre has a much smaller profile and provides more stable cornering.
- A compound made up of polymer, with the newest technology.
- It has high durability and is above average in speed and gripping ability.
- This is a long term solution.
- It allows you to have simple, stress free cycling enjoyment.
- Its an investment in money, time, fuss and inconveniance.
- Find out more information here
“Rolling resistance has been the enemy of solid tyres, but in this department Tannus claims the unique polymer it has used has resulted in a tyre with a rolling resistance just 2% higher than normal tyres. According to Tannus, tests against a Panaracer tyre revealed that when pedalled at the same power output the Aither 1.1 can travel at 29kph, compared to 30kph for the Panaracer.” – Road.cc February 2, 2015
- 1 tyres (select 2 for a pair)
- 3 bags of the Locking Pin System to ensure perfect fit for your rim.
- 1 Tannus tyre installation tool.
- Printed installation instruction.
- Do you fit Tannus tyres?
- We are the main Tannus fitting company in London (workshop and mobile). If you work within the congestion-charging zone in London or just outside, get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will organise a date and time to suit you for the tyres to be fitted at your convenience.
- If you would rather have them fit in the workshop, let us know in advance what you want done, and bring them in and meet us. You can ask any questions or quieres you have about them at the same time.
- If you prefer to fit them yourself, this can be a relatively simple task depending on what size tyres you need. 700 x 23c, 25c and 700 x 28c tyres are the least hardest to fit. All the other tyres may need a trained mechanic to do it, or you might need to watch a few how to videos and read a few instructions.
Please be aware that Tannus Tyres are not recommended for rear tyres on fixed wheels.
Due to the solid compound, this means that skidding will alter the shape of the tyre.
Therefore, NipNip or Tannus cannot accept liability for customers wishing to buy Tannus for rear fixed wheels.