The session covers :
- Roadside puncture repair – how to remove your wheel and replace tube / puncture repair
- M-Check. – how to check that major components are safe and roadworthy, preventing further damage.
- Principles of basic gear adjustment.
- Principles of basic brake adjustment.
- Checking chain wear.
- Preventative care e.g. how to clean and lubricate parts of the bike.
What you need to bring:
You will be working on your own bike, but if you don’t have a bike we will be happy to supply you with a bike.
- Yourself and your bike
- Security keys for your wheels (if needed)
NipNip, 1 Shad Thames, London, SE1 2PN
Terms and Conditions
- Unfortunately no refunds if do not / cannot attend.
- We will do our best to re-schedule your booking, but must let us know 1 week prior to event date.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY THIS AS A GIFT FOR SOMEONE ELSE, PLEASE PRINT THIS VOUCHER AND MAKE YOUR BOOKING AT A LATER DATE ONCE YOU KNOW WHAT DATE SUITS.