Unfortunately we no longer accept these vouchers, sorry for any inconvenience.
DON’T miss out !
Now is your chance to claim a FREE £50 bicycle maintenance voucher.
NipNip have registered 3 x London locations to accept your voucher, so as soon as you have registered and claimed your voucher please do get back in contact and we will book your bike in asap.
The scheme is open to anyone who has a cycle in need of a repair.
To participate in the scheme, cyclists will need to bring your cycle to NipNip for a repair along with your voucher code. Cyclists can apply for a unique voucher code in a few minutes using the online platform where they will need to provide some basic details about themselves and your cycle(s).
In order for vouchers to be eligible for redemption: The cycle owner must be over 18.
The repairs must be necessary to make cycles roadworthy and fit for purpose, this may include:
- Repair or replace tyres, tubes, wheels and related components
- Adjust, repair or replace braking system components
- Adjust, repair or replace transmission system components.
- Repair or replace other essential components which prevent safe use of the cycle e.g. deteriorated grips or saddle – Repair or replacement of components for permanently fitted lighting systems
Repairs which are NOT eligible:
- Replacement or upgrade of existing safe and roadworthy components
- Replacement or repair of removeable lighting accessories
- Vouchers will cover up to £50 per cycle towards the Eligible Repairs and parts that need replacement as part of the Eligible Repairs. The cycle owner will need to pay the remainder cost if the cost is greater than £50.
- If the cost of the service is below £50, the voucher will only cover for the effective cost of the transaction (less than £50).
- A maximum of 2 vouchers can be claimed per customer address, and only 1 voucher per cycle.
- Vouchers must be valid at point of redemption.