You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Tannus tyres come supplied with the necessary tools and bits to ensure a perfect fit for the rim the tyre is likely to be mounted too. Make no mistake, the tyre isn’t as easy to fit as a normal tyre and if you have not fitted it correctly, it could result in the tyre coming loose from the rim. But if the time is taken to make sure the installation has been done correctly, you are likely to see up to 9,000 miles worth of puncture free cycling.
It really is fit and forget!
If you are not feeling adventurous enough to do this yourself, we offer a tyre fitting service at our workshop in Southwark, London. SE1 0RB.
Workshop Fitting: - £20 for both wheels
A tannus tyre fitting service consists of:
- booking in a date to confirm fitting and when it will be ready
- removal of current tyres / no change if tyres have already been taken off
- measuring and cleaning of rim surface
- fitting of specified tyre at the workshop. SE1 0RB
- safety check
- And a high 5 when its all done and your ready to roll!
Purchase this service here - Workshop Fitting
And get in touch with Matt to book an appointment here - Shopping@NipNip.co.uk
Mobile Fitting:- £40 for both wheels
A tannus tyre mobile fitting service consists of:
- Our Top Mechanic coming out to your place of work and fitting the tyre at your conveniance.
- Typically within the congestion charging catchment, but dont be afraid to ask, we will always do our best to accomodate you.
- Booking in a date to confirm fitting and when it will be ready.
- Removal of current tyres.
- Measuring and cleaning of rim surface.
- Safety check.
- And finally....a high 5 when its all done and your ready to roll.
Purchase this service here - Mobile Fitting
Please get in contact with us so we can tell you which tyre is compatible with your bike / rims.
For all bookings and questions, talk with Matt at Shopping@NipNip.co.uk